My plan for the unconventional materials project was to create a recreation of Starry Night out of noodles. However, this failed miserably. I wanted to have a seamless piece where you couldn't see the holes in between the noodles. In the beginning, this was working out with no problems, but when i let it dry and came back the next day the noodles has shrunk revealing large gaps in between the noodles. I decided to try and cover the noodles in mod podge hoping it would keep the moisture in and prevent the noodles from shrinking. However, this plan also failed. I then decided to embrace the gaps and see what happens, but when the noodles started to rot, and a weird fruity smell emitted from the bag i decided to give up.